sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

The Passion.

A deep-rooted, long-standing and unquenchable passion for resonant leadership and effective education skills is the reason behind JoggleLounge. We aim to bring together a group of skilled and experienced professionals with a strong drive to provide a much needed support for leaders and educators at different levels.

As both an educator and a leader, I´ve seen myself attain height I had never even imagined before embarking on the journey as an educator; learning new things, exploring new horizons and enthusistically reaching for the stars.
I have seen that, the more I teach, the more I learn, and in effect, the more inspired I am to share. And, because, I have learnt that in sharing, you learn even more, I have become a life-long learner.

In JoggleLounge, we understand this circle and we intend to keep spinning the wheel and get every leader, every educator and every professional in on this ride. Because, we know that the only way to maximize our potentials, to impart knowlegde, to positively influence the people around us and to leave our marks on the sands of time is by being a life-long learner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario